Most recent Blogs:
- How Should We Monitor Docker Now?
- Collect Logs and Metrics from your Terraform Infrastructure
- How to Develop a CI Pipeline with Jenkins
- Building Java Microservices with the DropWizard Framework
- Using HTTP Request Builders to Create Repeatable API Workflows
- Managing Container Data Using Docker Data Volumes
Integrate Sumo Logic into your applications, access and manage data collectors, build your own search tools, and more using Sumo Logic APIs. Sumo Logic exposes APIs to access resources and log data from third-party scripts and applications, and also to configure Sources via JSON.